Saturday, April 18, 2009

Exploring the Island

Sometimes there isn't much to do in Okinawa, so Amy and I decided to load up the dog and go exploring. Once you get out of the city, which is hard to do sometimes, you can find some awesome beaches that almost no one goes to, at least not this time of year. I found this one by driving to a spot I found on google maps. When I got as close I I could drive I found a small path through the woods with signs in Japanese at the entrance. Once through the path here is what we found.











You never know what you're going to find on this island. It seems like there are beaches like this all over if you have the time to look for them. Rana had a good time too. Check out this video of her digging after a crab. She loves the sand. Hope you all are doing well!



3 comments:

The Bertsch Family said...

Beautiful! It looks soo warm. I can't wait to feel warm. Looking forward to pics from your next adventure.

Unknown said...

What a lovely place to find. It looks like you ALL enjoyed it.

Charity said...

Rana is so funny! I love watching her run around, all "crazy puppy".