Monday, June 22, 2009

Cutest thing ever!

Now, I'm sure all of you faithful readers have guessed that with a title like that I have to be talking about Rana. Well, you're right. I know all you non-dog people are going to shake your heads and think I'm nuts, but I got Rana a raincoat. What can I say? It rains a lot here. And while she doesn't mind getting wet I only have so many towels that I'm willing to designate dog towels. So when it rains for 10 days straight I run out of towels. I'm thinking the raincoat might help a little. Plus, OMG she looks super cute!

5 comments:

Heather Hansen said...

A rain coat. Really?

*shaking head*

*Pause to say something else...*

*shaking head again*

Unknown said...

This is so cute. She looks like she is smiling in the first picture. This is cuter even than the life jacket picture.

Charity said...

Amy, she looks adorable! It does get tiring having to dry the dogs off time after time. I love it.

Anonymous said...

She looks quite proud of her new outfit. Nathan is anti-dressing the dogs. The functional purpose of raincoat makes it a great idea.

-Leslie

Anonymous said...

Love the haircut. Your legs look skinny in the workout picture (shot thigh down) and I was cracking up about you telling the hairdresser that you don't have a blow dryer. You made my day. Monica